TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you need to make changes, add guests, enhancements or change the date, please call us at 646.202.0460. Cancellations cannot be accepted online. If you would like to be seated with someone who holds an existing reservation, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 646.202.0460. You must have the reservation number of the existing booking in order to join it. Otherwise, we will need to speak with the reservation holder directly.
- All payments are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE. Once payment is received, cruises are non-refundable. Cruises are non- refundable and non-transferable within 48 hours of your cruise. We do not compensate for no-shows or late arrivals
- All guests must check-in prior to boarding on the day of their cruise.
- Dinner Dance Cruises is UNABLE to compensate or reschedule any guests who miss their cruise due to traffic or any other circumstance.
- A minimum 48-hour notice prior to the cruise date is required to reschedule your cruise to another sailing date. There is a change fee associated with any date changes.
- Reservations are taken on a space-available basis, and are not confirmed until payment is received.
- Any discounts or coupons must be mentioned at the time of payment.
- A service/operations charge is collected at the time of reservation, related to the cruise and the services included in the ticket. This is not a gratuity and will be used at the discretion of the cruise company. If you wish to purchase additional beverages or food enhancements on board, we recommend you leave a gratuity on board based on the quality of service provided to you by our crew.
- The Landing Fee, if included on your billing, offsets a wide range of costs unique to a maritime business operation. These may include specialized Port facility repairs, percentage payment, employee health car we obligations and other fees, licenses, regulatory, environmental and maritime security costs.
- In addition to sales tax, taxes are assessed by some of our local governments for use of the harbor. They are paid directly and in full to the local government of the appropriate city.
- Please call for wheelchair accessibility as some of our yachts are not wheelchair accessible.
- In compliance with the U.S. Coast Guard, photo I.D. is required of all passengers 18 years of age or older.
For questions or concerns regarding your reservation, please contact our reservation department at 646.202.0460, during regular business hours, or email us at email@example.com. Regular business hours are 10am – 6pm Monday – Friday, Saturdays 10am-3pm.